Friday 25 February 2011

***WOODLAND RISE - yang sebenarnya.......


- WOODLAND PARK HOTEL, COBHAM, SURREY.U.K



NOTE: WOODLAND RISE is just a name that I had chosen from the combinations of the first ever hotel, WOODLAND Park Hotel that I stayed in Cobham, U.K. which takes around an hour drive to LONDON city (the 'present' Prince Charles actually visited that hotel cause Photos of His Royal Highness were displayed in the Lobby !!! It's a nice, quiet & peaceful countryside/kampong hotel with lots of trees, horses and rabbits where most people use to organize their wedding ceremonies there cause I personally saw a few lovely couples getting married at that times) in 1998 when I was sent by HIS MAJESTYS' Brunei Government to do an "on job training" course AND a little ' hill ', RISE, where my house is situated on.......

















No comments: